Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wilma Flintstone in a Jetson's type of world

 We recently moved (hmmm...can you still use the word "recently" when it has been five months ago? ) ... Anyway...  I hate moving!!

Moving is so much work and when you have a child with special needs, some of those "normal", "routine", "easy" things become a whole huge adventure within itself.  Take finding a new Pharmacy, for instance...  when most people move, they find the closest Pharmacy to them that will honor their insurance and it's done.  Not so for us...  we need a Pharmacy that can compound (something I knew nothing about 11 years ago), stocks medicines that not every Pharmacy stocks, and has "durable medical items", besides being able to take our insurance, and be "relatively"  close by. We are still working on this one, but I think we have found "the Pharmacy" for us.

All this to say...  I've been a bit preoccupied the past few months....

In trying to keep up with life, I had to let something go...Although I can use a computer and I'm pretty good at "Angry Birds", I'm not really "techie".   Sometimes I feel like Wilma Flintstone, trying to navigate in a world designed for Jane Jetson.  So, since blogging is so new to me, it was easiest to let the blog sit for a bit while I got everything back in order.

 I'm back and ready to learn more about the blogging world as I write about Grace Ministries, special needs families and the local church.   

No comments:

Post a Comment